Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The last day of 2008...


ya...after today i have to forget you, because i should not always think about you, we are already impossible together again... but i will blessing and wishing you, hope you all the best in 2009, always healthy, do everythings also smooth, have a flying colour result in study......so you must take good care...... {Ricca thank you for accompany me in 2007 till 2008......today i heard from my friend, if you feel the time past very fast in 2008, then it mean you are very happy in 2008, ya...i feel the time past very fast, i feel 2007 and 2008 is the moment i most happy, but i also believe in future, i will always happy... Thank you for gave me chance to love you last time, i really have learn alot things from you and also about love matter, thank you for fate let me meet you in inti, let me learn how to love a person and take care people...}
Hehehe....after this day, jefferson has to start a new journey, althought the new journey is not that interesting or fascinating, at least got family and friends accompany him pass through,en...after broke with her, baru know, jefferson have alot friends accompany,why...? from afternoon to night have different states of friends cheer him up{send sms and call him...god really sayang him...-.-''}, ya... he is useless, but at least he finally knew that, actually he was alot friends always beside him, only he not really go to find it out....thanks for taylor,kim shun, fatimah, pauline, shashi, johnny, shan hu,hean yoong,mia,yu ping,kar seng, t.loon, cai ling, ah ming, stupid daughter, ah sum, yee ming, wai hong,moon...wah..really alotlah...... because of them i realize somethings, that i never know before, is what...? friends have fill up my timetable and always accompany me when i really lost, they always concern to me...really thanks alot...(",)...i really appreciate for your accompany and support, dont worry, i already let somethings go. Somemore god treat me so nice, dont know why , god let the person i dont know call me and share the love matter with me, the most funny things is i console the gal, at the same time i also like console myself......when i console the little gal, just like a mirror reflect me, then i realize more things, mayb this is call fate.......so i also have to thanks to god, have gave me a chance to realize somethings about love matter.{a trip of love should be come to end..., because i have to start my dream...i remember why i come back to malaysia, so i also know the way to go back to australia, just like 2years ago, i m single, so...now i also can go back that time, single life with alot friends......hehe}
For family, ya......my family really was gave me a tremendous support, my father was change alot for me, he really concern me, everytime come back will come to my room and ask how m i , ask me talk with him and ask me go out with friends, mayb he know that, my friends can help me alot too. My mother really care about me, because that day i argue with her{i so sad, i first time argue with her with serious...} but she still concern to me, because got 1day i cant sleep at midnight about 3am somethings, then she came out from her room and ask me, why i cant sleep, then i told her, i feel i was lost and feel confuse for love, then she scold me{about i already change, not a talkative boy anymore, always stay in room and not happy anymore cant smile...}, and she told me that her heart very pain, because dont know why i change become worst, that time my heart really pain, because first time heard mom said like that, ya...that time i mayb i try to console mom, so i told mom, dont worry one day your son will change back to normal, because now he only at sad mood and you should happy because he will growing up soon, become more mature due to this happening, then chat with mom until 5am somethings, then i go to sleep and lazy dont go to work{hahaha....thanks for ah ming apply unpaid leave for me...}. My eldest sister really care about me, she came back from penang just for brought me go out eat and have fun, always talk to me, she really concern to me, but sister i already oklah, so please dont keep asking me go out with friends...hehe...and dont give me money, i got work. My second sister, en...actually i m not really closed to her, because we always argue, mayb due to that happening, she really concern me, she also do the same things, yes...brought me go out and go to watch movie......keep asking me go out with friends...-.-''. My brother, en...he is the most funny one,....why...??....when i was working, he call to me and talk with me{thankq ah ming to allow me to talk with him everyday...i m consider luckylah...because working also can sms and talk, but now i already dont do it, start concentrate at my work...}, both of us talk alot nonsense, because i know him want me to forget her, so he will say somethings that can encourage me,ya...he also do the same thing...-.-'',give me money and ask me go out hang with friends...adui~...he cant come back accompany me, because he need accompany her gf in australia....haha...blek..., his gf also console me by.......introduce her cousin to me, but i told her, thank you but i m not really want a girl to accompany me right now, let me solve it by myself, i dont want like other guy, just broke with gf, then find a new one to replace his previous gf, then this will become addicted to have a girl friends, i will try to breakthrough my heart feeling, because my heart control my behaviour, not like last time logic control my behaviour, i almost lost myself...lucky have family and friends support me...
last time i always heard that, when somethings lost may have it reason, if have 2 aspect, for bad aspect is i was lost her and the good aspect is i gain my freedom back no need restrict by the promise{hehe..can talk with many girl and send sms with freedom....and alot alot...the most important is my need name is call summerwind,so should be like a wind, just do what i like, should not restrict by promise....}, i realize my family and friends really concern to me and always accompany me there{but this 2 aspects is i think only...so i dont know whether is true ornot...}. I m here to wish my family and friends always healty, all the good luck with them, god always help them, their wish will become true and happy always, blessing them forever.........thanks for my family and friends, i will try to achieve my goal and i will share all my experience with you all in future...hehe...so wish you all the best and happy new years...yes,i love you all accompany me in my life...(",)...miracle will always happen in life...
a message for my friends, if one day you fall in love, pleasa thanks for her or him, because give you a chance to love a person, must cherish the love, although love is no insurance, but it is a part of in our life a process of growing up. If one day your lover leave you, please dont feel sad and respect what your lover decide, because mayb you not the person, she or he really want stay together, if you try to save it, i can tell you, it is useless, because in her or his heart already dont have you, it mean only you still love her or him, but the person you love only will try to keep avoid you and may turn to hate you too{mayb friend also cant be...}. ya...mayb your love will change to be hate the person you love, but i have one method to prevent it{it is my own method...}, i will try to recall how nice she treat me and all the sweet memory with her{last time i always told her that, dont too care the result, just enjoy the process enough...i really enjoy the process, it was a nice journey in my life too, just like a train, one day the train will stop at the station, so please prepare well to depart from the train and prepare for get into other train, to start a new journey, because you will realize somethings more interesting in that new journey...}. Please blessing and wishing your lover all the best, because it will blessing and wishing you too, thanks for your lover leave you, because your lover want give you a chance to meet other. Remember, when somethings gone dont blame it, just find a method to solve it, dont hurt people, because it will hurt you back too...this is what i can share with you all...

The love you gave me just likes a meteor,

it scratch my silents night,

my curious have brought me to your side,

Althought the meteor was just shines awhile,

but it touch my heart,

my love was bursts out in that time,

hope can forever accompany that meteor,

but meteor only shines awhile,

so i only can enjoy the moment of the meteor shines in that night,

my heart only can wait for the next meteor scratchs my silent night again...........{this time i will use canon camera snapshoot the meteor,then print out the picture and enjoy it...haha}

20 comments:

小杀牙 said...

缘尽,同时也带代表另一段缘分的开始。
你才21岁,终究有一天你一定会找到你真正的公主。
2008年的过去,象征着2009年的到来。
因此,不管以后遇到什么问题,一定要坚持。
记得,我们朋友一定挺你的。

新年咯....过多几个月你就要去澳洲了,哈哈...以后要见面都要等到大家有事业后才可以咯...不管怎样,我们还是朋友。

祝福你:新年快乐,事事顺心。

^^夏天的风^^ said...

楼上的,有机会我们一起去买baba roti 吃, 而且到taylor家住然后打劫他的爸爸。。。好吗。。。哈哈哈哈??? 愿你的愿望可以成真。。。我去到那儿,我会烦你。。。表开心的早。。。哈哈哈哈哈

小杀牙 said...

哈哈...你讲的哦!
不过说真的我真得很想打枪taylor那个有钱佬~
他这次应该不会潜水了...

Admin said...

你们猜对了咯~
这次终于浮出水面透气了…
伟锦的照片帅到~哈哈!
谢谢大哥把我的名放在第一位!

Admin said...

Jefferson is the king of the world!

^^夏天的风^^ said...

嘿,楼上的,。。。好久不见,表潜水太久吗,会缺氧的。。。 帅哥好吗?? 帅哥永远都是放在第一位。。。哈哈哈哈,大哥万岁。。。我们决定到你家打劫。。。欢迎吗??

小杀牙 said...

记得把家里门开大大。
我们打枪后记得给我们你的latio车锁匙然后送我们走~

Admin said...

放心我有氧气桶所以可以一段时间处于潜水状态,哈哈!
你们想打劫我吗?放心好了,我会先安装保安系统然后养狼犬,过后再欢迎你们的!

小杀牙 said...

你养公的我就放母的进去,到时候你的狗就只会在happy(而且是在你面前)而不会帮你顾家了....
至于保安系统,马国最厉害的就是贿赂~

^^夏天的风^^ said...

对对。。。楼上的,打劫他家后,把他的latio卖掉,然后在去他的店打劫好吗。。。???

小杀牙 said...

连他妹妹的myvi也不要放过...

^^夏天的风^^ said...

恩。。。连他家的兔子也不要放过。。。

colourmilk said...

daddy
提你开心你会这么想
而且羡慕你哦,有那么多关心你的人
加油加油加油^^
happy new year

^^夏天的风^^ said...

楼上的女女,愿你每一天都是开开心心的。。。(",)

宇宙无限 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
宇宙无限 said...

wow ,you finally "woke up",^^
it should be the happy ending for 2008 right?haha,and that "wai hong"isit me ?XD

^^夏天的风^^ said...

yea...have to awake lor, thanks for accompany me...ya...is ur name chong wai hong...hehe...XD, but i dont know hua nv name lah, so name it as stupid daughter...

pink_nitemare said...

衷心希望你真的从梦中醒过来~美妙的人生正要开始了!带上所有人的祝福启程吧!!!

^^夏天的风^^ said...

楼上的小姐,满喜欢你的评论, 谢谢你的祝福,我会好好的享受我的旅程。。。祝福你在新的一年开开心心的。。。(",)

tiramisu said...

看完你這篇BLOG﹗就好像你拿獎了﹐說了很多感謝詞﹗哈哈﹗
新一年來了﹗都是那句﹐很多事情順其自然﹐自在點。生活過程才是人生最重要的﹗目標只是一個方向﹗
真的希望你的新旅程只有開心﹐沒有不開心。
凡事順利﹗
你要記住﹐發生什麼事﹐你的天真不要給淹沒﹐這是你的本人。我們做人不能失去本性﹗
親情愛情友情肩重要﹐不可缺少﹗
我會永遠的祝福你。。。